File - unsubscribe

  • linux@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 1, 2000
      Adding [linux] to the subject will
      guarantee I read the email. Thanks for
      your cooperation in making the list a
      better place for learning for everyone.

      -Linux's Moderator
      Ed McMan
    • David K. Larson
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 1, 2000
        I'm pissed, and I'm going to be unsubscribing from all my egroups
        lists. I would tolerate the increasing size and new location of the ads
        (heck, I can filter them from my incoming mail!) but I can't tolerate the
        changing nature of the ads.
        This morning, I found the following attached to one of my
        messages:

        > Find out the TRUTH about Anyone! Criminal records, unlisted phone
        > numbers, FBI files and more! Grab your Instant Download Now:

        I consider these "businesses" to be sleazy spammers, pandering to
        people who seek to invade others' privacy, and I don't want my name
        associated with them.
        I want to thank everybody here for the great resource; I've
        learned a lot, and had a good time learning.

        -David-

        sawdust@...
        sawdust@...
        http://www.wordshard.com
      • linux@egroups.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
          Adding [linux] to the subject will
          guarantee I read the email. Thanks for
          your cooperation in making the list a
          better place for learning for everyone.

          -Linux's Moderator
          Ed McMan
        • Brian L. Johnson
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
            On Nov 1, the 'bot at egroups.com wrote to linux@egroups.com:

            >Adding [linux] to the subject will
            >guarantee I read the email. Thanks for
            >your cooperation in making the list a
            >better place for learning for everyone.
            >-Linux's Moderator
            >Ed McMan

            And of course, what with Ed's busy schedule and all, I am available to
            assist you with list matters as well. :)

            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 1, 2000

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 1, 2001

              • linux@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 1, 2001