Re: Ezppp -=)

  • edmcman@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 1998
      well...when I get my new comp I will try that...right now linux is on
      its own 30 meg partion ;) x windows wouldn't fit...see yaz thanks

      ---Ze Ro wrote:

      > From: "Ze Ro" <itzunknown@...>
      >
      > I've listened to you users for a couple of days now and the easiest
      way
      > to set up a ppp connection is with a program called ezppp you can
      get it
      > at http://www.serv.net/~cameron/ezppp/ and its so easy its like
      > setting up ppp on a windows machine, you can download the source or
      the
      > rpm version throw it in bin, and then type ezppp and run it, its that
      > simple, iam pretty sure it will run on almost any windowmanger -=),
      well
      > phear the penguin, cause hes out there

      > Help ONElist keep this service free, while generating interest in your
      > product or service. ONElist has a variety of advertising packages.
      > Visit http://www.onelist.com/advert.html for more information.

      ==
      From, EdMcMan
      Check out AustNet the IRC Network (irc.austnet.org)
      http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/9826/irc.html
      CL in TimesSquare for GeoCities
      :) Happy :( Sad }:< Dog face :< Another Dog face }:( Mad
      :P Sticking tounge out =) Smiling while your sleeping (: backwards
      Also look at my Linux mailing list, to subscribe point your browser to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/linux