Re: Something wierd

  • Ed McMan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 1998
      ok, if you are using windows telnet, don't run telnet://servername use
      telnet, then file connect or whatever. If your using another telnet
      client, change your terminal type

      ---Ted Florence <ted@...> wrote:

      > From: Ted Florence <ted@...>
      >
      > I have been using Pine on my computer problem free for a while now and
      > all of a sudden I am getting the following statement after loging in
      and
      > issuing the pine command:
      > "Your terminal, of type "ansi", is lacking features to run pine."
      >
      > What does this mean?
      > I have done nothing to my settings, I think.
      > I tried running pine from another machine in my office and it worked
      > fine so I am quite perplexed.
      > Can anyone help?
      >
      > --
      > Ted Florence

      ==
      From, EdMcMan
      m00net Irc Network http://www.m00.net (irc.m00.net:20000)
      http://www.geocities.com/~eddie798/irc/irc.html
      CL in TimesSquare for GeoCities
      :) Happy :( Sad }:< Dog face :< Another Dog face }:( Mad
      :P Sticking tounge out =) Smiling while your sleeping (: backwards
      Also look at my Linux mailing list, to subscribe point your browser to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/linux