Re: [linux] how to configure SAMBA?

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi, everyone, I'm Janet who put the question: "how to configure SAMBA".

      Now I've solved my problem by reading more about the security system used by
      the Samba.
      I'm really thankful that many people gave me the hints which pointed out the
      proper direction to me.

      With my best regards:
      Janet

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2000
        Sorry the uni has restructured the web sites heres the PDF of the
        step-by-step guide instead.
        regards
        LorenceG