File - unsubscribe

  • linux@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2000

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1, 2000

        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 1, 2000

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 1, 2000
            Adding [linux] to the subject will
            guarantee I read the email. Thanks for
            your cooperation in making the list a
            better place for learning for everyone.

            -Linux's Moderator
            Ed McMan
          • David K. Larson
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 1, 2000
              I'm pissed, and I'm going to be unsubscribing from all my egroups
              lists. I would tolerate the increasing size and new location of the ads
              (heck, I can filter them from my incoming mail!) but I can't tolerate the
              changing nature of the ads.
              This morning, I found the following attached to one of my
              messages:

              > Find out the TRUTH about Anyone! Criminal records, unlisted phone
              > numbers, FBI files and more! Grab your Instant Download Now:

              I consider these "businesses" to be sleazy spammers, pandering to
              people who seek to invade others' privacy, and I don't want my name
              associated with them.
              I want to thank everybody here for the great resource; I've
              learned a lot, and had a good time learning.

              -David-

              sawdust@...
              sawdust@...
              http://www.wordshard.com
            • linux@egroups.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                Adding [linux] to the subject will
                guarantee I read the email. Thanks for
                your cooperation in making the list a
                better place for learning for everyone.

                -Linux's Moderator
                Ed McMan
              • Brian L. Johnson
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                  On Nov 1, the 'bot at egroups.com wrote to linux@egroups.com:

                  >Adding [linux] to the subject will
                  >guarantee I read the email. Thanks for
                  >your cooperation in making the list a
                  >better place for learning for everyone.
                  >-Linux's Moderator
                  >Ed McMan

                  And of course, what with Ed's busy schedule and all, I am available to
                  assist you with list matters as well. :)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 1, 2000

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 1, 2001

                    • linux@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 1 12:05 AM