64647Re: PHP is bad and Cellphones are worse

  • Thad Floryan
    Aug 24, 2014
      On 8/24/2014 6:08 PM, Thad Floryan wrote:
      > [...]
      > However, I have bought laserdisc and DVD sets of TV series that are
      > worth watching, such as COSMOS, Penn and Teller's BS, Mythbusters, Buffy
      > the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, all the Trek series, and a lot more, and I
      > have a very large movie collection which includes a lot of the original
      > Bell Telephone documentaries on laserdics and many other documentaries
      > [...]

      Whoops, S/B "laserdisc". 12" LP-sized analog discs with variable length
      lands and pits. First media with Dolby Digital and first with HTDV which
      I why I imported equipment from Hong Kong and Japan. See either/both:

      Information videos at the 16th and 17th thumbnails here:

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic