64246Re: [linux] Mint Debian Mate ISO

    Apr 12, 2014
      On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:08:18PM -0400, Gene Henley wrote:
      > I downloaded the Mint Debian ISO. Imgburn says that its too large for a DVD.
      > I wonder if that`s true.
      > Gene Henley

      Hi Gene,

      Should fit on there just fine. Do you already have data on the DVD? Are
      you sure its a DVD in the drive and not a CD?

      I've never used Imgburn, I've always used wodim on linux (what used to
      be called cdrecord) but looking on google images, there's a dialog that
      tells you details about your target media:

      http://www.imgburn.com/images/screenshot_read.png

      The Mint dvd is 1.1G which should fit on a DVD with lots of spare room.