64234Re: [linux] [Fwd: Yahoo email still hosed for all eternity thanks to HeartBleed]

    Apr 9, 2014
      On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 10:45:24PM -0700, Thad Floryan wrote:
      > [...]
      > In the meantime, readers should steer clear of Yahoo Mail and any other
      > sites that are still running vulnerable versions of OpenSSL. The login
      > credential you save may be your own.

      Yahoo seem to have patched their servers from what I can tell. They were
      a bit late in the day compared to the other big ISPs. However, I don't
      use the yahoogroups web interface anyhow, and I think all my
      credentials have long lapsed so they're not going to work now anyhow. If
      you're using the mail interface the chances are you should be thinking
      "does my ISP have SSL patched".