64233Re: [linux] [Fwd: Re: HeartBleed OpenSSL security flaw exposes millions of passwords]

    Apr 9, 2014
      On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 10:17:39PM -0700, Thad Floryan wrote:
      > FYI

      FreeBSD has released an update. Unfortunately, it requires a reboot. This
      is one time where the "one complete system" is a bit of a disadvantage.

      One can also install the port, (not the package, which still seems to use
      the old version) but, it seems the only way to get apache to use the port
      rather than the system one is to then recompile apache. (I haven't tested
      this thoroughly yet).