61128Re: (Slashdot Article) How Apple Killed the Linux Desktop

    Sep 1, 2012
      --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, Mike Adams <coss_michael@...> wrote:
      > > Here are the forms; note the lower left corner (small print) of each
      > > which shows where the source file for the form is located:
      > > <http://thadlabs.com/FILES/elec_meter_reads_SM.pdf>
      > > <http://thadlabs.com/FILES/elec_meter_reads_TOU.pdf>
      > > <http://thadlabs.com/FILES/water_meter_reads.pdf>
      > I just can't help asking...who's Magdalena and where do you plug her
      > in? ;)

      Headslap & facepalm -- I've been sitting here reading a book, nibbling
      on cashews, sipping Madeira and listening to music when your question
      just now sank in.

      Magdalena (when she was able to work before her leg injury) would do
      all the cleaning, etc. etc. while everyone else was out of the house
      at work, so I'd check electrical usage on the days she worked (note I
      have time-of-use metering) to see if there was anything unusual due
      to watching movies, running my machine tools, cooking a week's food,
      etc. but there never were any apparent ones even with vacuuming and
      laundry. She also worked at two of my neighbor's homes on different
      days of the week and I trusted her with a house key because I'd be
      gone for work usually before she would arrive (weekly).

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic