58001Re: audacity

  • unclerichard68
    Jun 1, 2010
      --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, "visual_infinityuk" <visual_infinityuk@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > After about half an hour of recording sound, the audacity program stops recording, any ideas? No error messge or anything, yet, the program is still running with time going on... Which is strange,

      Yews, I've had this happen to me but first you may like to check that the timer is not set.
      I've found it best when making long recordings - 30 min+ - it is wise to make sure your mouse pointer is well away from the functions buttons.I don't know how or why but it seems that a bump or vibration can activate the mouse pointer, even the operation of another program like your antivirus in the back ground can make the mouse pointer active.
      Onlu struck it with Audaucity in Ubuntu 9.10.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic