55686Re: open chm file

  • ennoil
    May 1, 2009
      --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, "dullohmail" <dullohmail@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I have a lot of chm file in my PC.
      > It's not problem when working in Windows
      > but it can't be opened in Linux.
      > Is there program in Ubuntu 7.04 can open it?
      > THANKS

      There are several programs that can read chm files.
      If you use KDE there is kchmviewer, for X there is Xchm and gnochm for GNOME. They all should be available on your distro's repositories along with libchm which is (obviously) the library that the above programs use.

      PS, Since Ubuntu 7.04 is no longer supported, you should really consider upgrading to a new version.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic