53971Re: [linux] Linux on Vista Ready systems

    Aug 2, 2008
      On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:39:24 -0500
      "kevin smith" <kevinsmith1168@...> wrote:

      > yes to your question i had vista on my machine as of two years ago
      > ruined my hard drive to to point where i couldn't install the old
      > windows xp software i had i made the switch to Linux after that in my
      > opinion keep away from vista unless you want problem with your
      > computer vista was a nightmare to deal with.

      Vista SP1 apparently barfs at dual boot with another OS in the trusted
      computing model. WTF?

      Apparently that's true because I read it on the internet - but I'd
      still say it's a major reason to dissuade anyone from using Vista.