53066Re: [linux] How to change the ip address

  • Jim Reimer
    Mar 2, 2008
      Scott wrote:

      <snip>

      > As a matter of fact, I'll add how to configure DHCP to it now--though,
      > judging from the fact that so many questions on this list indicate
      > people don't bother to look at it makes me wonder if it's worth the
      > effort.

      <more snip>

      Something as important and informative as the list FAQ deserves
      to have it's own automatic monthly reminder email to the list.

      (Doesn't it?)

      It's just soooo much trouble to go to the group's page on Yahoo
      (is it Micro$oft yet?) to find the URL.....

      ;-)
      --
      -jdr-
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic