51517Re: [linux] GRUB error,
- Mar 1, 2006-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 2006-03-01 06:36 -0000, groove3339@... wrote:
> i have recently installed Linux on my PC that had Windows XP installed
> on it.But when i turned on my PC after installing it doesnt boot,
> rather hangs giving a command prompt as under:
> Minimal BASH line editing is supported.
What distribution did you install? Did you actually configure GRUB?
This doesn't seem to me to be an error at all, much less causing the
system to "hang" (as in, not accepting any input).
Michael Kjörling, michael@... - http://michael.kjorling.com/
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *
* ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments *
* PGP/GnuPG encrypted e-mail preferred * OpenPGP key ID: 0xBDE9ADA6 *
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- << Previous post in topic