47695Re: [linux] Re: Setting Up Yahoo Messenger in Linux

  • Ed
    Aug 8, 2004
      On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:41:33 -0500
      "Allen D. Tate" <atate@...> wrote:

      > GAIM is cool but it doesn't offer the other cool stuff I was speaking
      > of above. :)

      Yeah it doesn't offer that, but there's no reason why you can use a
      third party camera tool, such as the old web pages that refresh every x
      seconds. This can be quite advantageous as multiple people can see a
      single image, at only one cost to bandwidth.

      I know its not what you wanted. There may be a plugin, can I suggest
      that you ask on the gaim mail list, I am sure they will get a response
      to your request.

      --
      Ed. Debian 3. OpenBSD 3.5. Visit www.is-cool.net for your own
      <name>@... email account, SPAM and VIRUS checked!