47680Re: [linux] Re: Setting Up Yahoo Messenger in Linux

  • Servie Platon
    Aug 3, 2004
      Thanks Allen on your tip and suggestion.

      InHisGrip,
      Servie

      "Allen D. Tate" <atate@...> wrote:
      >>Is it possible for me to setup YSM in my Fedora Core 2? If so, what
      >>are the packages that I need to enable voice and video chat using my
      >>creative labs webcam?
      >>
      >>Just new to this group. Thanks.
      >

      > Get Gaim. Its good. Yahoo have a package available, I dont know what
      > services it offers but it is available from the yahoo page.

      I wish Yahoo! would keep the Linux version as up-to-date and cool as
      they do the Windows version. I have it on my workstation at work and I
      enjoy the audibles and LAUNCHcast Radio they offer right through
      Messenger. Shame. :)

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT