47674Re: Setting Up Yahoo Messenger in Linux

  • Allen D. Tate
    Aug 2, 2004
      >>Is it possible for me to setup YSM in my Fedora Core 2? If so, what
      >>are the packages that I need to enable voice and video chat using my
      >>creative labs webcam?
      >>Just new to this group. Thanks.
      > Get Gaim. Its good. Yahoo have a package available, I dont know what
      > services it offers but it is available from the yahoo page.

      I wish Yahoo! would keep the Linux version as up-to-date and cool as
      they do the Windows version. I have it on my workstation at work and I
      enjoy the audibles and LAUNCHcast Radio they offer right through
      Messenger. Shame. :)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic