    May 1, 2002
      First ask yourself
      what is "boot" ?
      what is "reboot" ?

      hint! hint!!
      if ( !win2k )
      reboot; //hint! hint!!
      start( win2k );

      In otherwards you should say mounting the win2k partition( that's if it's
      not already mounted.

      $ mount -f vfat default 1 2

      If you figure out a way to switch OS, or switch from a linux kernel( that
      communicates with your hardware ) to a win2k kernel without rebooting the
      box don't hesitate to tell networkAdmins of you newly founded trick. 'cause
      personally i know that Admins hate to reboot!
      They love uptime.