      From: Rita Pebam <pebam.rita@...>
      To: linux-manipur@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012 2:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [linux-manipur] Need help

      I have set the PATH correctly. But I haven't set path to "make".
      Let me try and execute it .
      Thank you.

      On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Devaraj Takhellambam <devaraj.takhellambam@...> wrote:
      You might want to set the PATH environment variable appropriately.

      It does not look like you have correctly set the PATH. May be you
      should set the path to "make" and then execute the makefile

      $PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin/; export PATH
      $make -f Makefile

      On 1/20/12, Rita Pebam <pebam.rita@...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > While compiling , i am getting some nmake problem.
      > Following are the errors:-
      > pide424:cdes:/opt/app/d1esl1c3/mfg/02.0cdis/v5/clp/forms>> nmake
      > $(PATH:/:/ /G:X=gmake make:P=X) -f Makefile
      > make: cannot exec $(PATH:/:/ /G:X=gmake make:P=X)
      > Can anybody help in resoving this issue?
      > Thanks in advance.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic