New poll for linux-dell-laptops

  • linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 12, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the linux-dell-laptops
      group:

      How do you rate a laptop installed with
      Linux against Window NT/98/2000?.

      o Linux is not really comparable with Windows
      o They both have there own strengths and limitations
      o Using Linux makes using my laptop much easier
      o I only loaded Linux to see what it did but normaly I use Windows
      o Don't have a opinion

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/linux-dell-laptops

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5 1:40 PM