Dell CPx J750 Xconfig

  • dweller@the-threshold.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2000
      Hi Chaps,

      Could anyone give me a URL or even a copy of a working Xconfig for
      use
      with a Dell Lattitude CPx J750 the graphics chipset is ATI Rage
      Mobility (8 megs) and I have just installed the latest RedHat6.2.

      Regards Simon
    • lgoodbar@ispchannel.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2000
        Here's my XF86Config. Runs at 1024x768x32bpp.

        Loyd

        --
        Loyd Goodbar
        lgoodbar@... ICQ#504581
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2000
          Thanks a lot, in fact I did get it running with a incredibly similar
          XF86Config file.

          What I am now looking into is a modification to the XF86Config file so
          that I can switch the video display and us it on an external monitor.

          Any other nice people out there with XF86Config files they would like
          to share?

          Regards Simon

        • lgoodbar@ispchannel.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2000
            I use this config file with both the LCD and external monitor at work (same
            resolution/bpp, through the port replicator) with no problem. I took the
            "Generic Multisync" setting when setting up X.

            Loyd

            --
            Loyd Goodbar
            lgoodbar@... ICQ#504581