X on 5000/e with 1600x1200 UXGA screen

  • Calum Mackay - CTE - System Products
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000

      Apologies if this has been asked already, but has anyone got X working
      on a 5000/e with the Ultra UXGA 1600x1200 resolution? I'm thinking of
      buying one.

      I've looked at the usual pages, but haven't seen anyone with this res.

      cheers,
      C.
    • Christopher Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
        --On 09/05/00 16:46:33 +0100 Calum Mackay - CTE - System Products
        <calum.mackay@...> wrote:
        > Apologies if this has been asked already, but has anyone got X working
        > on a 5000/e with the Ultra UXGA 1600x1200 resolution? I'm thinking of
        > buying one.
        >
        > I've looked at the usual pages, but haven't seen anyone with this res.

        Hi there. The UXGA displays have not shipped yet. I'm supposed to get one
        shipped out to me on the 14th, and when I get it I'll let you know. My
        guess is that 1600x1200 will be pretty trivial to accomplish (nock on wood).

        --Chris