Sound not functioning after resuming from suspend mode

  • perakakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2002
      I have installed RH 7.2 on a Dell Latitude CPiA 366 for some time
      and everything works fine. I only needed to apply a peculiar "hack"
      to XF86Config to prevent nm256 video driver locking the laptop.

      The sound also works fine, until i suspend the laptop. If i resume,
      sound is not functioning anymore. Is it a driver specific problem or
      is it common to other Dell laptops using other audio driver than
      nm256 audio driver?