RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Different Hardware configs

  • Dan Hagberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      I don't know how much different you want the configs to be, but I have
      written a small script that determines location based on MAC address and
      sets up the box appropriately. I put the call to script in rc.local and it
      seems to work fine.

      You can find the script at
      http://www.digitaltsunami.net/linux/index.html#files

      Hope it helps,