Dell Inspiron 8k -- X prob

  • nuwaved7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2002
      Hello, I seem to be having a problem with my laptop, i am running
      slackware 8.0, xfree 4.1.0, kernel 2.4.17 with DRI support for my ati
      rage mobility card... Sometimes, when I'm in X and I hit ctrl+alt+f#
      or even when I try to log out, the comp locks up and goes all weird, I
      am wondering what the heck is going on, and what I need to do to fix
      it.. any suggestions?
      -NuWave