Libbz2.so ???

  • Monk@hotsheep.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      I am trying to install a package from Mandrake that I liked into Red
      Hat. I was tracking all of the dependencies down when I ran into
      this little file libbz2.so. This was needed by three of the other
      files. I found libbz2.so in one of the folders on the Mandrake cd
      and placed in various places on my hard drive and I still couldn't
      get the other rpm's to load. Btw, I'm new, can you tell? :) Anyhoo
      if any of ya'll can help that would be cool. Thanks.