vmware fullscreen on i8k

  • michael_fuchs_zhong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2002

      I've got an i8k notebook with an display resolution of 1400x1050
      and like to run vmware (workstation 2.0.4) with win98 guest in
      DGA accelared fullscreen mode. I've found some information on
      the web that I have to configure the windows display setup to
      the same resolution as used by X for that. Now my problem is
      that in the windows display setup there is no 1400x1050 mode,
      and I could not find a monitor with that resolution in the
      windows monitor setup (I don't like to try them all out).

      Has someone out there solved this problem?

      Thanks in advance,

      Cheers,
      Michael