Re: Deal with NTFS when installing Linux

  • ron17
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2002
      Probably the best thing to do would be to copy the linux boot sector
      from your linux partition to a FAT filesystem, then copy it to your
      win2k/nt/xp NTFS partition, create an entry in you WinNT boot manager
      and boot from that.

      If you could tell me what the partioning on you disk is now, I could
      write out a procedure for you

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., "madeline_li" <madeline_li@y...>