Re: Utility to enable SVideo (TV OUT) on Rage M3 Inspirons

  • takearedpill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2002
      I originally used the 0.1 release and had to modify the source code to
      work for me. I discussed this with Leonard (wrote atitvout) and he
      modified atitvout and released the new version. I haven't tried the
      new version yet.

      Note: This only worked if I specified TV only. I could not have the
      LCD or CRT active along with the TV. I'm not sure if this is a
      limitation of the hardware or software yet.