RH 7.4 on Dell Latitude 810

  • gautam_shet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      I get vertical lines on the LCD display when logging into linux. RH
      7.4 detects the LCD display as unprobed monitor during the
      installation process. The video card installed in the laptop is
      Nvidia GeoForce2 Go. However when I connect a external monitor, RH7.4
      detects it as a Dell monitor and that works fine.

      I would appreciate any pointers on this problem. Thanks.
    • Stephen Lau
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        heck...i wanna know where you got red hat 7.4 from. :)

        -steve