shifted display with simultaneous LCD/projector on 4100

  • allen66503
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      I'm running RH 7.2 on a 4100 with a SXGA+ display. When
      I connect a projector to the computer I use an X resolution of
      1024x768, so as to match the resolution of the projector.
      I'm able to use Fn-F8 to cycle between LCD only, LCD/projector,
      projector only. The LCD display looks fine under LCD only mode,
      as does the projector in projector only mode. But, in LCD/projector
      mode, the LCD looks fine, but the image on the projector is
      partially shifted to the left, so that not everything is visible.

      I'd be grateful for any suggestions about why this is happening.

      Allen Stoughton