Re: I4000 w/Docking station - X-win on external monitor?

  • wag357
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2002
      Thanks for helping me out! I've spent HOURS on HOURS
      looking for this solution! A simple line added to a file corrected
      my entire nightmare. Also, I changed the AGP option to 4 to
      improve frame rate and it works fine.

      BTW I did the original install of Mandrake 8.1 Gaming while
      docked and the only way I could get x to configure was by
      choosing Unlisted card in video set up. when i tried to change to
      r128 driver is when this all began. All other HW, except the
      modem (right, the thing we used to use for BBSes) and Xircom
      realport 10/100, set up flawlessly.

      Dell i8000
      ATI M4 32mb
      384mb ram