no mouse pointer.

  • duane powers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 2:08 PM
      I just installed RedHat 6.2 on my Dell Lattitude CPIa400XT,
      successfully, first time ever... anyway.. even X works great at
      1024x768, but I don't have a mouse pointer... I went to setup |
      mouseconfig, and that went fine, and in X my mouse works... (right
      clicking opens drop down) but no pointer... what did I do wrong?