Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Inspiron 7500 vs. 5000?

  • Charly Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2000
      I highly recommend the 5000 with the 1400x1050 display. My eyes are not so
      hot, at 50 yrs, but I have no trouble with the display, in fact I prefer it
      to 19" desktop monitors because I find it can be conformably read up
      close.

      I thought the difference between 500 and 7500 was that the 7500 had the
      multipurpose swappable disk/peripheral bays that gave some flexibility to
      how the machine is configured from day to day. I had no need of that
      feature so opted or the reduced weight. The thing is heavy enough as is.

      Charly Baker