stuck installing corel linux on dell inspiron 3700

  • raja1008@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
      Aloha,I got to the beginning where the installer is detecting
      hardware and then the screen goes blank with a cursor blinking in the
      upper left corner!What is wrong, and what can I do.Thanxxxxxxxx
    • Art Delano
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
        >Aloha,I got to the beginning where the installer is detecting
        >hardware and then the screen goes blank with a cursor blinking in the
        >upper left corner!What is wrong, and what can I do.Thanxxxxxxxx

        Phone Corel's service number and request the latest build of Corel Linux.
        This is free, and there are no shipping charges within the US.

        Even when the Corel installer works properly, the screen will black out
        completely for several minutes before completing. It seems to be the nature
        of the beast. I used Corel Linux for a while and went back to Mandrake,
        which has many things Corel Linux lacks, such as emacs...

        AjD

        --
        Art Delano, New Media Designer "i've never felt so much
        Logic Solutions, Inc. peer pressure to be a