Inspiron 7500, XFree4.01 and suspend

  • Klaus Lichtenwalder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000

      I managed to get XFree4.01 running and am quite happy with it. If it
      were not for suspending. Whenever I suspend the machine, X apparently
      now knows about suspending and switches the graphics off. But in the
      further process the server gets reenabled and then the machine
      suspends. When I then resume the Server resets and kills my session.
      Anybody else who had this problem and knows a solution?

      Klaus