Startup/Boot Options

  • Brad Cenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      I have a Dell Inspiron 3200 Laoptop, with a PCMCIA card modem.
      While logged in, I can get the modem correctly configured by running:

      /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia start

      It would be nice, though, to not have to type this in everytime I log on.
      What file can I edit to add pcmcia into my boot options? (by the way, I
      already edited '/etc/sysconfig/pcmcia' to set PCMCIA=yes)

      Thanks for help in advance,
      Brad Cenko