scripts for the dell buttons uploaded

  • Norbert Preining
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi friends!

      I just uploaded some scripts to be bound to the dell buttons. They
      work as expected if you know how to install them ;-)

      Have fun.

      Best wishes

      Norbert

      Norbert Preining <preining@...>
      University of Technology Vienna, Austria gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
      `Maybe somebody here tipped off the Galactic Police,' said
      Trillian. `Everybody saw you come in.'
      `You mean they want to arrest me over the phone?' said
      Zaphod, `Could be. I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm
      cornered.'
      `Yeah,' said a voice from under the table [Ford's now
      completely rat- arsed at this point], `you go to pieces so
      fast people get hit by the shrapnel.'

      --- Zaphod getting paranoid over a phone call.