Re: [linux-dell-laptops] 8100 Recommendations XP/Linux Dual Boot

  • Stephen Lau
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2001
      I run dual-boot RH7.1/WinXP Pro on one of my I8K's and Debian2.2/Win2K Pro on my other I8K's and I have to say that
      Win2k is more responsive and even more stable than WinXP.

      setting up dual-boot is not hard....grub makes it a piece of cake (i put the grub line for booting win2k in the latest
      FAQ)

      -steve