Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Using DVD

  • Angelika Fochler
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2001

      I've also been playing around with it but it was like pulling teeth until
      it finally compiled. Eventually (after a very frustrating afternoon), I got
      it to play divx ;-), but only half. Literally. I had only half of the video
      in the window. That was the point when I gave up and switched to xine.

      Maybe I'm just not compatible with that thing...
      Angelika.

      ANGELIKA FOCHLER <angelika.fochler@...>