Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Investing in a Dell Inspiron 5000 notebook

  • Ed Moynihan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2000
      Thanks for the all the advice. I have decided that I will not be
      taking the standard option of the internal modem that Dell provides.
      Instead, I will take the option of a "56K capable V.90 Gold Card
      Global Modem (from Psion)". Just to set my mind at ease, has anyone
      else used this card as a modem for Linux? Is there a resource I
      should be looking at to see if this card has been used on other
      Linux systems? TIA.

      -Ed.