Dell Latitude XP4100D

  • Tim O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2000
      I have an old Dell laptop (Latitude XP4100D) that's running Linux
      (Debian 2.1) though X isn't working. Does anyone have an XF86Config
      for this beast? It's a 486/100, but will do fine for what I'm wanting
      it for. At this point I can't get better than a slightly scrambled
      (though somewhat useable) display.

      Thanks!!
    • craspe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2000
        here is a config that works for my XPi 90. This solved the scrambled screen for
        me.
        good luck
        Chris