Re: [linux-dell-laptops] XFree86 4.0

  • andreag287@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      I have Linux Mandrake 7 and I had it on my DELL Inspiron 7500 with an ATI
      RAGE Mobility Pro 8MB graphics display adapter in it. I worked great, but I
      took it off because, I have Windows 98SE and Windows 2000 Pro on the laptop.
      I also needed to have more room on my laptop, I use some applications which
      take anywhere from 500MB to 1GB fully installed.