Re: [linux-dell-laptops] LCD projector

  • Andrew Sharp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2000
      Did you try hitting the <FN><CRT/LCD> key combo a few times? That's what
      works for me. Wait patiently for 5-10 seconds after each one to see if it
      starts working.

      george wrote:

      > Hi there,
      > I got my hands on a hitachi lcd projector. Although it seems to be
      > working allright for resolutions up to 1024x768 under windows, I
      > can't
      > get it working under linux at all. Anybody can help?
      > cheers,
      > George Gozadinos
      > gg@...

      > Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.
    • Mark Wormgoor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2000
        Hi,

        > I got my hands on a hitachi lcd projector. Although it seems to be
        > working allright for resolutions up to 1024x768 under windows, I
        > can't
        > get it working under linux at all. Anybody can help?
        First of all, connect it before booting.
        Second of all, make sure the monitor is not set to just LCD in the BIOS,
        but to both.
        Next, when you've started, hit Fn+F8 several times to try switching
        monitors.

        Kind regards,

        Mark Wormgoor
        * |\ /| | /| / Mark Wormgoor *