Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Inspiron 3800 with SuSE 6.4

  • Jiri Dvorak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2000
      did you get apm and suspend-resume working? if yes, what did the trick?
      I was just about to start compiling a new kernel to see if I can get
      suspend-resume work in suse. it works well in mandrake, though.
      in suse, a supend sends the 3800 in a pseudo-dead state, have to press the
      power button for 10 seconds to powercycle and restart.

      Regards,
      Jiri

      On Mon, 03 Jul 2000, you wrote:
      > Except for the sound, it worked perfectly. No trouble with X or
      > anything. Just wanted you to know :)
      >
      > // lenamaria olausson
      >
      > [lenamaria.olausson]
      > [+46(0)70 818 47 91]
      > [ellem@...]
      > [ www.albylien.net ]
      > [ S E M E S T E R !]

      > Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.

      Jiri Dvorak
      netnea ag, http://www.netnea.com