Re: Configuring X with RH6.2 and Inspiron 7500.

  • degt@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      If and ONLY IF you have the 1024x768 version of the
      7500 feel free to copy the XFree86 configuration file
      (XFree 3.3.x) I had on my I7500 with 6.2:

      http://www.coralys.com/linux/dell7500.shtml

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., erwieneko@m... wrote:
      > Sorry again.... I post this one from the yahoogroups web.
      >
      > I need to know, how to determine horizontal and vertical sync rate
      for LCD monitor? Is there any such value? Or I can just copied what
      available on files section of this mailing list?

      > From what I heard, I should not copy any value. But I couldn't
      find my LCD's sync rate. Please help.

    • erwieneko@mailandnews.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        Thank you for the reply....

        But what I have is 1050x1400. the VGA card is the standard that come with the laptop.

        Erwien.