[linux-dell-laptops] KDE on Laptop DELL cpi D233st

  • pvl@dmt.sonofon.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 1999
      Hi
      I would like to configure KDE on my laptop correct.
      It is running, but the solution is very poor. My problem is that I
      can’t find specific technical data on my display and video-card.

      What I do now about my display:
      Name: Crisp 12,1 “ xga(TFT)

      What I do now about my video-card :
      Name : NeoMagic 2160 , 2 Mb ram

      What I would like to Know of my display:
      - horizontal / vertical refresh rate
      - solution

      What I would like to know about my video card:
      - chipset
      - clock rate

      I hope there is some one who can help me.
      Regards

      Per Valentin Lund