Dell parts for self-assembly

  • Marcin Szczuka
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
      General thought I got from interfacing with European Dell is that they
      are much more unfriendly than in US and vicious to skin you off your
      money. Also, they provide much less options for non-US notebooks.
      I think somebody can even make a money of reselling US-bought stuff
      from Dell in Europe. At least until Dell come with lawsuit :))

      Seriously, I suggest that some form of peer-to-peer overseas help
      would be nice. For a moment I am terryfying with a though of e.g. my
      keyboard being mechanically damaged (service don't cover that).

      All the best

      MS:-)