[linux-dell-laptops] Dell Inspiron 7K - Worth the Install?

  • bharper@nsag.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 1999
      Hey folks,

      I am taking the plunge on a Dell Inspiron 7000 and wanted to
      know if anyone has encounted major issues with a Red Hat 6.0 install.
      (I am buying a 3COM 10/100 PCMCIA on its own for compatibility).

      I know the sound card requires some tweaking (DOS partition)but

      I have not seen too much in this group regarding the Inspiron.
      In a nutshell...is it a fairly clean install?

      Thanks in advance!!

      Brian H.